Overdrive Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Overdrive Racing

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Howdy OverDrive !

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SixDeep

NFS World Name : SixDeep

Howdy OverDrive ! Empty
PostSubject: Howdy OverDrive !   Howdy OverDrive ! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 9:22 pm

Well, Name is SixDeep, most call me Six. Been playing NFS for long time now. Started long long ago when original NFS came out. Love the NFS World.

Anyway, I was curious about becoming apart of this crew, I obviously do not expect to get right in, I imagine there is some sort of prospect thing ?

I'm 34 married w/ kids. I work as Digital Graphic designer full time. Own my company, doing good at the moment. I LOVE cars ! I own 69 Camaro that was my dads. Was past down to me when my father past away.

As for in game, I own Dodge Viper, Nissan Skyline, and a few Tier 1 Nissans that are all Pro Parted. Play daily after work. So I am active.

Well, I'm not to good at introductions, so guess I'' stop here. Hope was enough for you guys get a feel for who I am.

Take care. Hit me up in game when you get a chance.
Back to top Go down
SixDeep

NFS World Name : SixDeep

Howdy OverDrive ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Howdy OverDrive !   Howdy OverDrive ! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 11:44 am

I'm guessing this community is not that active ? It's cool. Hope to get to know some of ya better in game. Hit me up in game. Laterz

4:20 some where in the world right now Smile
Back to top Go down
13adass

NFS World Name : 13ADASS

Howdy OverDrive ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Howdy OverDrive !   Howdy OverDrive ! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 3:17 pm

Welcome SixDeep Im 13ADASS online.. lvl 20 rx7 tokyo drift clone. Hope to see you online.

PS its definetely that time.
Back to top Go down
RoadHogg59

NFS World Name : RoadHogg59

Howdy OverDrive ! Empty
PostSubject: Howdy Overdrive   Howdy OverDrive ! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 5:28 pm

I hope this is the proper introductionsection.
I am RoadHogg59.Playing NFSW for some time now.Invested some cash in it to upgrade my fun.Great to be part of the larger thing and hoping to stick arround for a long time.Atm I am lvl 33 and driving different cars.I have great fun with my Dodge Viper end my last buy was a Lamborghini Gallardo.Furthermore I have a mazda rx7,wich has brought my some good victories and a nervous Lotus Elise.And I posses an audi r8 and a nissan skyline.For cruissing I use my oldie the 1965 Pontiac.realy a fun car to drive,but bad for racing Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Howdy OverDrive ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Howdy OverDrive !   Howdy OverDrive ! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Howdy OverDrive !
Page 1 of 1