Overdrive Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Overdrive Racing

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Have I Caught You Yet? Overdrive Edition

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
MADBIKER1960

MADBIKER1960

NFS World Name : MADBIKER1960
Have I Caught You Yet?  Overdrive Edition DIu1F6 Have I Caught You Yet?  Overdrive Edition HdtfhW Have I Caught You Yet?  Overdrive Edition ER6ouv Have I Caught You Yet?  Overdrive Edition FYEkOP Have I Caught You Yet?  Overdrive Edition EHccyu

Have I Caught You Yet?  Overdrive Edition Empty
PostSubject: Have I Caught You Yet? Overdrive Edition   Have I Caught You Yet?  Overdrive Edition Icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 4:12 pm

Greetings;

Like the topic says this is the official Overdrive Racing Website thread for my Have I Caught You Yet thread Part 1 & Part II founded on the NFS WORLD website.
There are a couple of links that you should be aware of right off the hop.

My original threads photo gallery is here in it you will find all pictures that I have taken in alphabetical order: Have I Caught You Yet? Photo Gallery

And should you wish to post pictures of other drivers cars, please resize them them to 600 X 450 pixels. My host site offers free resizing on all pictures uploaded to the web, however you do have to become a member which is a painless, instantaneous process. The site is called and can be found by clicking --> Free Picture Hosting

With that being said our first shots of this thread;

Thanks. Very Happy

MADBIKER1960

Last edited by MADBIKER1960 on Thu Apr 14, 2011 1:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://nfsworldcommunity.canadian-forum.com/
Larrivee

Larrivee

NFS World Name : Larrivee

PostSubject: Re: Have I Caught You Yet? Overdrive Edition   Have I Caught You Yet?  Overdrive Edition Icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 4:45 pm

The Evo (the second one) is very nice. Simple, but nice!
Back to top Go down
MADBIKER1960

MADBIKER1960

Have I Caught You Yet?  Overdrive Edition DIu1F6 Have I Caught You Yet?  Overdrive Edition HdtfhW Have I Caught You Yet?  Overdrive Edition ER6ouv Have I Caught You Yet?  Overdrive Edition FYEkOP Have I Caught You Yet?  Overdrive Edition EHccyu

PostSubject: Re: Have I Caught You Yet? Overdrive Edition   Have I Caught You Yet?  Overdrive Edition Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 10:01 am

Greetings;

Some Saturday evening pics;

Thanks. :mrgreen:

MADBIKER1960
Back to top Go down
Boxout
Admin
Boxout

NFS World Name : Boxout
Have I Caught You Yet?  Overdrive Edition DIu1F6 Have I Caught You Yet?  Overdrive Edition FcoIoCHave I Caught You Yet?  Overdrive Edition EHccyuHave I Caught You Yet?  Overdrive Edition FYEkOP Have I Caught You Yet?  Overdrive Edition ER6ouvHave I Caught You Yet?  Overdrive Edition HdtfhWHave I Caught You Yet?  Overdrive Edition HNmKpPHave I Caught You Yet?  Overdrive Edition GEVYPWHave I Caught You Yet?  Overdrive Edition Gr7sNk Have I Caught You Yet?  Overdrive Edition Ie2r5G Have I Caught You Yet?  Overdrive Edition H1NVjU Have I Caught You Yet?  Overdrive Edition EQlgdH

PostSubject: 6H0ST   Have I Caught You Yet?  Overdrive Edition Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 10:18 am

OMG you got Ghosty (6H0ST)
Back to top Go down
https://overdriveracing.forumotion.com
Larrivee

Larrivee

PostSubject: Re: Have I Caught You Yet? Overdrive Edition   Have I Caught You Yet?  Overdrive Edition Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 10:34 am

Nice cars... I love to see all the designs people can make!
Back to top Go down
MADBIKER1960

MADBIKER1960

PostSubject: Re: Have I Caught You Yet? Overdrive Edition   Have I Caught You Yet?  Overdrive Edition Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 10:06 pm

Sunday cruising the WORLD;

Thanks. :mrgreen:

MADBIKER1960
Back to top Go down
Larrivee

Larrivee

PostSubject: Re: Have I Caught You Yet? Overdrive Edition   Have I Caught You Yet?  Overdrive Edition Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 8:48 am

Lol for the last one ''Tide!''

Pretty awesome! it could be nice if the team could organize a big cruise when we'll be most
Back to top Go down
MADBIKER1960

MADBIKER1960

PostSubject: Re: Have I Caught You Yet? Overdrive Edition   Have I Caught You Yet?  Overdrive Edition Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 6:38 am

Greetings;

The rest of the shots from my adventure for DOMINATED;

Thanks. Very Happy

MADNIKER1960
Back to top Go down
Larrivee

Larrivee

PostSubject: Re: Have I Caught You Yet? Overdrive Edition   Have I Caught You Yet?  Overdrive Edition Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 8:56 am

You didn't took me yet Twisted Evil Maybe later Exclamation
Back to top Go down
MADBIKER1960

MADBIKER1960

PostSubject: Re: Have I Caught You Yet? Overdrive Edition   Have I Caught You Yet?  Overdrive Edition Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 8:02 pm

Greetings;

Tuesday evening pre-patch pics, seems I found another of the evasive ones too;

Thanks. Mr. Green

MADBIKER1960

Last edited by MADBIKER1960 on Wed Dec 15, 2010 10:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Boxout
Admin
Boxout

NFS World Name : Boxout
Have I Caught You Yet?  Overdrive Edition DIu1F6 Have I Caught You Yet?  Overdrive Edition FcoIoCHave I Caught You Yet?  Overdrive Edition EHccyuHave I Caught You Yet?  Overdrive Edition FYEkOP Have I Caught You Yet?  Overdrive Edition ER6ouvHave I Caught You Yet?  Overdrive Edition HdtfhWHave I Caught You Yet?  Overdrive Edition HNmKpPHave I Caught You Yet?  Overdrive Edition GEVYPWHave I Caught You Yet?  Overdrive Edition Gr7sNk Have I Caught You Yet?  Overdrive Edition Ie2r5G Have I Caught You Yet?  Overdrive Edition H1NVjU Have I Caught You Yet?  Overdrive Edition EQlgdH

PostSubject: Re: Have I Caught You Yet? Overdrive Edition   Have I Caught You Yet?  Overdrive Edition Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 9:26 am

Oh noes
I Was Busted... Oh Well now i think im going to join the Dark Side with Madbiker

scratch

Box
Back to top Go down
https://overdriveracing.forumotion.com
Larrivee

Larrivee

PostSubject: Re: Have I Caught You Yet? Overdrive Edition   Have I Caught You Yet?  Overdrive Edition Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 6:45 pm

lol I didn't see that you had been caught! (Pretty car) Well, madbiker didn't caught me yet!
Back to top Go down
MADBIKER1960

MADBIKER1960

PostSubject: Re: Have I Caught You Yet? Overdrive Edition   Have I Caught You Yet?  Overdrive Edition Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 1:07 am

Greetings;

Wednesday pre-patch pictures from the cities;

Thanks. Mr. Green

MADBIKER1960
Back to top Go down
MADBIKER1960

MADBIKER1960

PostSubject: Re: Have I Caught You Yet? Overdrive Edition   Have I Caught You Yet?  Overdrive Edition Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 2:29 pm

Greetings;

Here are some of the pictures of the Porsche 911 "SnowFlake" edition and a shot of one of the Christmas Vinyls along with some effects that have been added to the Golf Course snow;

Thanks. Mr. Green

MADBIKER1960
Back to top Go down
MADBIKER1960

MADBIKER1960

PostSubject: Re: Have I Caught You Yet? Overdrive Edition   Have I Caught You Yet?  Overdrive Edition Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 9:27 am

Greetings;

Some Thursday evening shots, even caught the Joker in the crowd, nice car Skyydragonn. And another Whitefoxy original;

Thanks. Mr. Green

MADBIKER1960
Back to top Go down
Larrivee

Larrivee

PostSubject: Re: Have I Caught You Yet? Overdrive Edition   Have I Caught You Yet?  Overdrive Edition Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 8:59 pm

That day, I think is your best! The cars are awsome!
Back to top Go down
MADBIKER1960

MADBIKER1960

PostSubject: Re: Have I Caught You Yet? Overdrive Edition   Have I Caught You Yet?  Overdrive Edition Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 12:34 pm

Greetings;

These shots are from the last few days, been doing some Christmas shopping and haven't really had time to put them up till now;

Thanks. Mr. Green

MADBIKER1960
Back to top Go down
MADBIKER1960

MADBIKER1960

PostSubject: Re: Have I Caught You Yet? Overdrive Edition   Have I Caught You Yet?  Overdrive Edition Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 3:49 am

Greetings;

A few shots after midnight Saturday;

Thanks.Mr. Green

MADBIKER1960
Back to top Go down
MADBIKER1960

MADBIKER1960

PostSubject: Re: Have I Caught You Yet? Overdrive Edition   Have I Caught You Yet?  Overdrive Edition Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 7:23 am

Greetings;

A few shots after midnight Saturday;

Thanks.Mr. Green

MADBIKER1960
Back to top Go down
Larrivee

Larrivee

PostSubject: Re: Have I Caught You Yet? Overdrive Edition   Have I Caught You Yet?  Overdrive Edition Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 11:07 am

Really nice corvette!

But you still didn't caught me Smile
Back to top Go down
George17

George17

NFS World Name : George17
Have I Caught You Yet?  Overdrive Edition DIu1F6

PostSubject: Re: Have I Caught You Yet? Overdrive Edition   Have I Caught You Yet?  Overdrive Edition Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 1:16 am

Lol you haven't caught me yet, mwahahahahahaha! Awesome
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/777WIIMAN777?feature=mhum
MADBIKER1960

MADBIKER1960

PostSubject: Re: Have I Caught You Yet? Overdrive Edition   Have I Caught You Yet?  Overdrive Edition Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 4:10 am

George17 wrote:

Um excuse me George17 while it may be true that you may not have your picture in this thread yet, you have been caught.
I refer you to the master list. It is in alphabetical order and if you scroll down you will find your "Bones Car" from Hallowe'en.
And it does count. cheers

Thanks. Mr. Green

MADBIKER1960
Back to top Go down
MADBIKER1960

MADBIKER1960

PostSubject: Re: Have I Caught You Yet? Overdrive Edition   Have I Caught You Yet?  Overdrive Edition Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 4:58 am

Greetings;

Got some Sunday shots here, and a few that were shot at night, that look pretty dang good;

Thanks. Mr. Green

MADBIKER1960
Back to top Go down
George17

George17

NFS World Name : George17
Have I Caught You Yet?  Overdrive Edition DIu1F6

PostSubject: Re: Have I Caught You Yet? Overdrive Edition   Have I Caught You Yet?  Overdrive Edition Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 8:30 pm

MADBIKER1960 wrote:
George17 wrote:

Um excuse me George17 while it may be true that you may not have your picture in this thread yet, you have been caught.
I refer you to the master list. It is in alphabetical order and if you scroll down you will find your "Bones Car" from Hallowe'en.
And it does count. cheers

Thanks. Mr. Green

MADBIKER1960

hahaha, true you have caught me in the past but, unfortunately the car that you took the picture of has been gone for awhile now, so if you see me in world at some point, get a fresh picture to renew the fact that you have caught me please...

Thanks, George
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/777WIIMAN777?feature=mhum
MADBIKER1960

MADBIKER1960

PostSubject: Re: Have I Caught You Yet? Overdrive Edition   Have I Caught You Yet?  Overdrive Edition Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 10:02 pm

@ GEORGE17

O'kay you asked for it, now your going to have to look over your shoulder again.

LOL lol!

Thanks. Mr. Green

MADBIKER1960
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Have I Caught You Yet? Overdrive Edition   Have I Caught You Yet?  Overdrive Edition Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Have I Caught You Yet? Overdrive Edition
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next