Overdrive Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Overdrive Racing

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

118 Days And Counting

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MADBIKER1960

MADBIKER1960

NFS World Name : MADBIKER1960
118 Days And Counting DIu1F6 118 Days And Counting HdtfhW 118 Days And Counting ER6ouv 118 Days And Counting FYEkOP 118 Days And Counting EHccyu

118 Days And Counting Empty
PostSubject: 118 Days And Counting   118 Days And Counting Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 5:16 pm

Hello;

What is 118 days and counting you asked?

It has been that long since NFS Drew took his infamous list to the Team for their consideration on whether or not they were going to give the buyers of the SP package prior to the Free to 50 fiasco of Sept. 8th 2010.

We recently heard from NFS Torque on 12/08/2010 17:55:34 when he said: "You have not been forgotten."

So with that in mind I have come up with an idea here to show the Team that we have not forgotten either.
I have been working on a project since the first week of December and in order for it to be brought to the next stage I need all of your co-operation here and I ask it as follows:

SATURDAY JANUARY 29TH AND SUNDAY JANUARY 30TH both days at 12:00 PM PST I would like all of the SP buyers from that period to log-in to the game and everyone meet at the ROCKPORT FOOTBALL stadium, this is going to be the time we make a video of all the players that are involved in this long on going situation.
You got a friend you know who hasn't been around for a while, get in touch tell them whats going on, convince them to come back if only for that weekend.

I will be recording it and would appreciate if everyone who knows of someone who has left the game to please log in that day for this video. If you are one of those who are going to get hot headed and indifferent to this idea, come up with a better one.
Don't rip me apart for suggesting this, I have found and most of you have seen the power of music and visual suggestion can have more impact if done right, and can garnish more results faster then just simply waiting it out.
So that is the proposal, all those interested sign in please, this should garner at least a couple thousand of you out there, if we show we are serious about getting an answer, good or bad, perhaps we can finally get one.

It has been brought up elsewhere already that this is some type of protest, it is the exact opposite, it is going to be a visual reminder of who the people who are invlolved in this on going question that they themselves created.

So people you know that haven't been around for a while get in touch with them, like I said if only for this weekend.

Thanks.

MB1960
Back to top Go down
http://nfsworldcommunity.canadian-forum.com/
MADBIKER1960

MADBIKER1960

118 Days And Counting DIu1F6 118 Days And Counting HdtfhW 118 Days And Counting ER6ouv 118 Days And Counting FYEkOP 118 Days And Counting EHccyu

PostSubject: Re: 118 Days And Counting   118 Days And Counting Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 8:08 pm

Hello;

Thanks to all who came out today, with almost 4 hours of video I estimate at least a turnout of 450 - 600 people.

Looking forward to tomorrow.

Thanks. Mr. Green

MB1960
Back to top Go down
MADBIKER1960

MADBIKER1960

PostSubject: Re: 118 Days And Counting   118 Days And Counting Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 3:46 pm

Hello;

Just a quick update to all those VIP / BETA and SP buyers who participated this weekend in this.
I have a little over 9 hours worth of video to edit and compress down to a suitable size for posting, it will take a couple of movies to do it in, but it will be done.

Look here late next week for the posting of the videos.

Thanks.Mr. Green

MB1960
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 118 Days And Counting   118 Days And Counting Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

118 Days And Counting
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Overdrive Racing :: General Forums :: NFS World General Discussion-