Overdrive Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Overdrive Racing

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How Do You Make Videos for YouTube??

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
4th3n00b5

4th3n00b5

NFS World Name : 4TH3N00B5
How Do You Make Videos for YouTube?? HNmKpP How Do You Make Videos for YouTube?? GEVYPWHow Do You Make Videos for YouTube?? HdtfhW How Do You Make Videos for YouTube?? GrNAVD

How Do You Make Videos for YouTube?? Empty
PostSubject: How Do You Make Videos for YouTube??   How Do You Make Videos for YouTube?? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 1:29 pm

I have a Question to Boxout and to the guys who make and upload videos in YouTube:
How do you guys make a perfect video in youtube in HD, video camera never moves, like that and even the sounds look very clear and putting songs to the video. cause sooner around if i grew for just about years that i'll make my own video instead of videos made up of screenshots soon. tell me guys
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/martino161921
Speedy4395

Speedy4395

NFS World Name : Speedy43950
How Do You Make Videos for YouTube?? DIu1F6 How Do You Make Videos for YouTube?? Ie2r5G How Do You Make Videos for YouTube?? FYEkOP How Do You Make Videos for YouTube?? EHccyu How Do You Make Videos for YouTube?? HdtfhW How Do You Make Videos for YouTube?? EQlgdH How Do You Make Videos for YouTube?? HNmKpP How Do You Make Videos for YouTube?? Gr7sNk How Do You Make Videos for YouTube?? GEVYPW

How Do You Make Videos for YouTube?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How Do You Make Videos for YouTube??   How Do You Make Videos for YouTube?? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 5:59 pm

4th3n00b5 wrote:
I have a Question to Boxout and to the guys who make and upload videos in YouTube:
How do you guys make a perfect video in youtube in HD, video camera never moves, like that and even the sounds look very clear and putting songs to the video. cause sooner around if i grew for just about years that i'll make my own video instead of videos made up of screenshots soon. tell me guys

I use Sony Vegas 8.0 to put all my NFS Vids in HD. look up a tutorial on how to do it with Sony Vegas, thats how i learned. id go into further detail, but im not on my main computer now with Vegas. sorry dude :/
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Speedy4395?feature=mhum

How Do You Make Videos for YouTube??
Page 1 of 1